Army Aviation Heritage Foundation
506 Speedway Blvd.
Hampton, Georgia 30228
Fax: 770-897-0066 Email Us
Terms of Service
• View Policies, Ride Specifics and Requirements » »
) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Army Aviation Heritage Foundation, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your SkySoldiers.biz Account and Site. If you create an account, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Army Aviation Heritage Foundation may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Army Aviation Heritage Foundation liability. You must immediately notify Army Aviation Heritage Foundation of any unauthorized uses of your account, your account or any other breaches of security. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a account, comment on a account, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Army Aviation Heritage Foundation or otherwise.
- Fees and Payment. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a service and will cover the use of that service for a period as indicated.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services you agree to pay Army Aviation Heritage Foundation the ride fees as indicated at http://www.skysoldiers.biz/ . Army Aviation Heritage Foundation reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you.
- Support. All Services support will be provided in accordance with Army Aviation Heritage Foundation standard Services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SkySoldiers.biz links, and that link to SkySoldiers.biz. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation does not have any control over those non-SkySoldiers.biz websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SkySoldiers.biz website or webpage, Army Aviation Heritage Foundation does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SkySoldiers.biz websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As Army Aviation Heritage Foundation asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SkySoldiers.biz violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Army Aviation Heritage Foundation. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Army Aviation Heritage Foundation or others, Army Aviation Heritage Foundation may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Army Aviation Heritage Foundation will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Army Aviation Heritage Foundation.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Army Aviation Heritage Foundation to you any Army Aviation Heritage Foundation or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Army Aviation Heritage Foundation. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation, SkySoldiers.biz, the SkySoldiers.biz logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with SkySoldiers.biz, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Army Aviation Heritage Foundation or Army Aviation Heritage Foundation’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Army Aviation Heritage Foundation or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SkySoldiers.biz account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Services account, such account can only be terminated by Army Aviation Heritage Foundation if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Army Aviation Heritage Foundation’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Army Aviation Heritage Foundation can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Army Aviation Heritage Foundation nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Army Aviation Heritage Foundation, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Army Aviation Heritage Foundation under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Army Aviation Heritage Foundation shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Army Aviation Heritage Foundation, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.